We are looking for someone to support our team with immediate effect or by appointment
Hotel receptionist (m / f / d) full-time, part-time or vacation replacement
with breakfast tasks and floor control.
Your area of responsibility includes:
• Implementation of all relevant reception activities including check in / out, cash register, reservation, invoicing, system maintenance, correspondence, customer care, control activities, etc.
• Support of breakfast service as well as room and floor control
• Independent and responsible shift management
• Completed training in the hotel business is an advantage but not a requirement
• Good IT skills and experience with a common front office system (PMS) - ideally HS3 skills
• Ideally, accounting experience
• German and English spoken and written
• Talented leadership and organization
• A desire for teamwork and multitasking
We offer you:
• a demanding job with a lot of personal responsibility
• Working in a small team
We look forward to receiving your detailed application exclusively by email, stating your earliest possible starting date and your salary expectations.